Monday, November 29, 2010

A Thousand Sins of Gluttony.


Frosty greetings from behind the shroud of Old Man Winter's deplorably skimpy loincloth, my Beloved Minions. It is officially colder than a frost titan's netherbits here in my mountain stronghold.

For those of you that celebrate the Feast of a Thousand Consecutive Sins of Wanton Gluttony, I hope yours was as good as mine. The heavens weep for the damage I've done to myself, and the turkey population, in the name of holiday participation.

The state of my card alter eBay auction shrouds the interest it seems to have piqued in many of you. A great torrent of email have I seen. A great wailing for more, and pleading to take commissions to alter favorites and playsets. Fear not. The great defacing work will continue. Weekly auctions, and yes, private commissions.

There is still a few days left on the Chandra A'Slaved auction, so everyone get your sniping scopes polished, and prepare your maniacal victory bellow.

And, as promised, another alteration is here.


The Hippodrome of Shai Hulud! I have long held that any form of sport, racing or otherwise, would be much more interesting with sandworm attacks. Who's with me here?

And this too, can be yours, if your sniper skills are up to it.

Next week: the final Scars of Mirrodin painting will swell your pixels! Grand Admiral Thrawn contemplates the horror he finds in the refrigerator! And probably some words hastily arranged!


The question of the week has been "What sort of alters have you done before? (Plus what's a Sharpie alter look like?)


And the above is the answer to both. I've had some very nice players take photos of alters I've done for them, and I've snapped a few myself before giving them up, like my children, with tears in my eyes.

These are what keep me up for three or four days straight at events. Taking stacks of alter requests, and pillaging the local convenient stores for enough caffeine to finish them all.



For those of you who are not yet on my mailing list: Specters of shame and torment follow those who are not "of the list." Remedy this before it's too late! Also, you can use it to brag about how much email you get. It's like having a +1 Inbox of Incredulity!

Squishy squeezes to you all, my Beloved Minions. Follow me now via the mailing list, my website, deviantart, blogspot, facebook, or livejournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment